3 cups Kellogg's Rice Bubbles
1 cup Dessiccated coconut
3/4 cup Icing sugar, sifted
1 cup Powdered milk
1 cup Packaged, dried mixed fruit
Glace cherries for topping
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Melt Copha slowly over low heat.
- Cool slightly, pour onto dry ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Working quickly spoon into paper patty cases or press into a lamington tin.
- Freeze until set (about 15 minutes), then store in the refrigerator.
- Cut into fingers, top with glacè cherries and serve.
For Christmas gifts, package squares of White Christmas slices in clear cellophane wrap and tie with ribbon.